The Science and Technology Committee will hold the following oral evidence session in its inquiry into ‘Clinical trials’ on Wednesday 15 May 2013.
Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster
At 9.15 am
- Professor Karol Sikora, Medical Director of Cancer Partners UK and Dean, University of Buckingham Medical School
- Simon Denegri, NIHR National Director for Public Participation and Engagement in Research and Chair, INVOLVE
At 9.45 am
- Tracey Brown, Managing Director, Sense About Science
- Dr Helen Jamison, Deputy Director, Science Media Centre
At 10.15 am
- Sir Kent Woods, Chief Executive, Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- Dr Janet Wisely, Chief Executive, Health Research Authority
- Bill Davidson, Acting Deputy Director and Head of Research Standards and Support, Department of Health
- Peter Knight, Deputy Director, Head of Research Information and Intelligence, Department of Health
Further evidence sessions will be announced in due course.