This evidence session includes panels representing industry and technology groups and research organisations with a focus on climate science and ocean acidification.
The Science and Technology Committee will hold the following oral evidence session in its inquiry into ‘Marine science’:
Wednesday 5 December 2012
Committee Room 5, Palace of Westminster
At 9.15 am
- Phil Durrant, Managing Director, Gardline Environmental Limited (representing the North Sea Marine Cluster)
- Professor Ralph Rayner, Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST), and
- Richard Burt, Chair, Association of Marine Scientific Industries (AMSI) Council
At 10.00 am
- Dr Phillip Williamson, Science Coordinator, UK Ocean Acidification Research Programme
- Professor Jonathan Sharples, Research Centre for Marine Sciences and Climate Change, Liverpool University, and
- Stephen Dye, Marine Climate Change Impacts Partnership (MCCIP)
Further evidence sessions will be announced in due course.