The Committee will hear from business organisations on whether the spending evidence rings true to those representing SMEs and the wider business community.
The Committee will also hear from organisations that spend public money on science and the commercialisation of science.
Wednesday 5 September 2012, Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster
- Dr Tim Bradshaw, Head of Enterprise and Innovation, CBI
- Tim Crocker, SME Innovation Alliance
- Fergus Harradence, Deputy Director Innovation Policy, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Iain Gray, Chief Executive, Technology Strategy Board
- Sir John Savill, Research Councils UK