This Science and Technology Committee session will focus on the progress made to date on the development of vaccines and treatments in managing the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as the work of the UK Government Taskforces on vaccines and therapeutics.
Wednesday 1 July, virtual meeting
- Professor Sarah Gilbert, Professor of Vaccinology, University of Oxford
- Professor Sir John Bell, Regius Professor of Medicine, University of Oxford
- Kate Bingham, Chair, UK Government Vaccine Taskforce
- Professor Jonathan Van-Tam, Deputy Chief Medical Officer and Lead, Therapeutics Taskforce, Department of Health and Social Care
- Dr Jonathan Sheffield, COVID-19 Research Operations Director, National Institute for Health Research