The Science and Technology Committee holds the second evidence session of its Technologies for meeting Clean Growth emissions reduction targets inquiry.
Purpose of the session
In this session the Committee will be exploring options for decarbonising the UK’s road transport and domestic heat sectors, including energy efficiency measures. The Committee will consider potential long-term scenarios that could meet the UK’s emissions reductions targets as well as the actions the Government should be taking now to enable the UK to determine and pursue the optimum routes to these future scenarios.
Tuesday 26 February 2019, Committee Room 5, Palace of Westminster
- Amanda Lyne, Chair, UK Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association
- Andy Eastlake, Managing Director, Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership
- Tanya Sinclair, Policy Director UK and Ireland, ChargePoint
- David Weatherall, Head of Policy, Energy Saving Trust
- Jenny Holland, Senior Public Affairs and Policy Specialist, UK Green Building Council
- Sam French, Decarbonised Gas Alliance
- Graham Hazell, Consultant, Heat Pump Association