The Science and Technology Committee continues its inquiry on the impact of social media and screen-use on young people’s health. The focus of this session will be on identifying potential ‘next steps’ to address some of the harms that have been highlighted during the inquiry.
Tuesday 13 November 2018, Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Anne Longfield, Children's Commissioner for England
- Yih-Choung Teh, Group Director, Strategy and Research, Ofcom
- Natasha Devon, Body Image and Mental Health Campaigner
- Margot James MP, Minister for Digital and the Creative Industries, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
- Jackie Doyle-Price MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Mental Health, Inequalities and Suicide Prevention, Department of Health and Social Care
Image: Parliamentary copyright