The Science and Technology Committee hears from the UK Research Integrity Office (UKRIO), a charity which provides advice to the research sector on research integrity matters.
Tuesday 30 January 2018, Committee Room 5, Palace of Westminster
At 9.30 am
- Professor Sir Bernard Silverman, Chair of Trustees, UK Research Integrity Office
- James Parry, Chief Executive, UK Research Integrity Office
At 10.15 am
- Dr Tony Peatfield, Director of Corporate Affairs, Medical Research Council, and Chairman, RCUK Good Research Conduct Network
- Dr Steven Hill, Head of Research Policy, Higher Education Funding Council for England
At 11.00 am
- Professor Jonathan Montgomery, Chair, Health Research Authority
The second panel will explore the role of research councils and funding councils in the context of research integrity, and the third panel will consider progress in relation to clinical trials transparency.