The Science and Technology Committee examines the planning for the flu vaccination programme.
The Committee considers how advice is formulated and cost-effectiveness issues are addressed, the reasons for different types of vaccines for different groups of the population, the effectiveness and take-up of the vaccination programme, and any plans for adjustments for the next flu season in terms of the vaccines uses and groups targeted.
Wednesday 7 March 2018, Committee Room 16, Palace of Westminster
- Professor Paul Cosford, Director for Health Protection and Medical Director, Public Health England
- Professor Steve Powis, National Medical Director, NHS England
- Professor Jonathan Van-Tam, Deputy Chief Medical Officer
- Professor Andrew Pollard, Chair, Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation
- Dr Sue Crossland, President Elect, Society for Acute Medicine