Minister questioned on Government’s policy on e-cigarettes
24 April 2018
The Science and Technology Committee holds its final evidence session for its inquiry into e-cigarettes.
This session looks at recent and future guidance by the relevant health authorities, and the advertising regulatory body on risks and recommendations on e-cigarette use. This session will also see the Committee question the Minister, Steve Brine MP, on the Government’s policy on e-cigarettes.
Tuesday 24 April 2018, Committee Room 18, Palace of Westminster
- Rob Morrison, Senior Regulatory Policy Executive, Advertising Standards Authority
- Professor John Newton, Director of Health Improvement, Public Health England
- Professor Gillian Leng, Deputy Chief Executive, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
- Dr Ian Hudson, Chief Executive, Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- Steve Brine MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Public Health and Primary Care
- Dr Tim Baxter, Deputy Director of Healthy Behaviours, Department of Health and Social Care
Image: Parliamentary copyright
More news on: Parliament, government and politics, Health services and medicine, Health education and preventive medicine, Science and technology, Parliament, Commons news, Parliamentary business, Committee news, Research and innovation, Science, Smoking
Share this page