The Science and Technology Committee seek evidence on the risks and opportunities arising from the growing use of civilian drones.
Wednesday 26 June 2019, Grimond Room, Portcullis House
At 9.30 am
At 10.30 am
- Elaine Whyte, Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Tris Dyson, Executive Director of the Centre for Challenge Prizes, Nesta
- Julia Jiggins, Head of Civil Avionics Strategy, Thales
- Sean Cassidy, Director, Safety and Regulatory Affairs, Amazon Prime Air
Themes for this session include:
- the risks posed by drone technology to both manned aircrafts and individuals; and
- the social and economic opportunities presented by the growth of the drone industry.
Image: Webagentur Meerbusch/Pixabay