The Science and Technology Committee takes evidence from academic experts on current and future developments in robotics and artificial intelligence. The session focuses on the research and funding landscape, responsible innovation and the social, legal and ethical issues raised by developments in the field.
Tuesday 24 May 2016, Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster
- Dr Rob Buckingham, Director, RACE
- Professor Stephen Muggleton, Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI)
- Professor Nick Jennings, Royal Society Working Group on Machine Learning
- Professor Philip Nelson, Chair, Research Councils UK
- Richard Moyes, Managing Partner, Article 36
- Dr Owen Cotton-Barratt, Research Fellow, Future of Humanity Institute