The Science and Technology Committee questions representatives from medical charities, the regulatory sector and Government on the impact of EU regulation on UK life sciences.
Tuesday 19 April 2016, Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Emma Greenwood, Head of Policy Development, Cancer Research UK
- Dr Ian Hudson, Chief Executive, Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- Jonathan Mogford, Director of Policy, Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- John Wilkinson, Director of Devices, Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- George Freeman MP, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Life Sciences, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills and the Department of Health