The Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee questions political leaders, senior civil servants and academics at the National Assembly for Wales.
The Committee discusses how leaving the EU will affect devolution in Wales and relationships with Governments in the rest of the UK.
Monday 5 February 2018, Committee Room 3, Senedd, National Assembly for Wales
- Rt Hon Carwyn Jones AM, First Minister of Wales, Leader of Welsh Labour
- Shan Morgan, Permanent Secretary, Head of the Welsh Government Civil Service
- Andrew RT Davies AM, Leader of Welsh Conservatives
- Leanne Wood AM, Leader of Plaid Cymru
- Jane Dodds, Leader of Welsh Liberal Democrats
- Elin Jones AM, Llywydd/Presiding Officer National Assembly for Wales
- Manon Antoniazzi, Clerk and Chief Executive of the National Assembly for Wales
- Mick Antoniw AM, Chair, Constitutional and Legislative Affairs Committee National Assembly for Wales
- Dr Jo Hunt, Reader in Law, Cardiff University
- Dr Elin Royles, Senior Lecturer, Aberystwyth University