The Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee examines how the constitutional status of resolutions of the House of Commons have changed.
In this session, the Committee also speaks to a panel of academic experts and considers 'motions of no confidence' and their role in triggering an election following the Fixed Term Parliaments Act.
Tuesday 23 October 2018, Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster
- Sir David Natzler, Clerk of the House of Commons
- Mark Hutton, Clerk of the Journals, House of Commons
At 10.15 am
- Professor Petra Schleiter, University of Oxford
- Professor Robert Blackburn QC, Kings College London
- Dr Andrew Blick, Kings College London
Image: Parliamentary copyright