The Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee (PACAC) will question constitutional experts, and former Justice of the Supreme Court Lord Sumption, on the prorogation of Parliament and the constitutional implications of last week’s judgment by the Supreme Court.
Tuesday 8 October 2019, The Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Professor Anne Twomey, Professor of Constitutional Law, University of Sydney
- Professor Richard Ekins, Professor of Law, University of Oxford
- Professor Paul Craig, Emeritus Professor of English Law, University of Oxford
- Rt Hon Lord Sumption, former Justice of the Supreme Court (2012-2018)
- Professor Meg Russell, Director Constitution Unit, University College London