The Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee discusses the future of public sector outsourcing.
In this evidence session, the Committee hears from the Local Government Association, the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman, the Confederation of British Industry and the Global Sourcing Association.
This meeting is part of the inquiry into sourcing public services, the lessons to be learnt from the collapse of Carillion and wider issues about government procurement.
Tuesday 13 March, Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster
- Michael King, Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman
- Nigel Kletz, Director of Commissioning and Procurement Birmingham Council and Chair, National Advisory Group for Local Government Procurement
- Cllr. David Simmonds, Deputy Leader of Hillingdon Council and Conservative Group leader at the Local Government Association
At 11.00 am
- George McFarlane, Director of Sectors, CBI
- Kerry Hallard, President Global Sourcing Association