The Public Accounts Committee holds the first evidence session for planning for a better care fund inquiry. The Committee questions representatives from the NHS and Health and Wellbeing boards.
Monday 1 December 2014, Boothroyd Room, Portcullis House
- Simon Stevens, Chief Executive, NHS England
- Sir Bob Kerslake, Permanent Secretary
- Helen Edwards, Director General for Localism, Department for Communities and Local Government
- Carolyn Downs, Chief Executive, Local Government Association
- Jon Rouse, Director General Social Care, Local Government and Care Partnerships, Department of Health
- Andrew Ridley, Better Care Fund Programme Director