In the eighth session of this inquiry, the Committee will be hearing from the BBC about their programming around elections and voter registration and also their duty to promote understanding of the UK political system. In the second half the Committee will hear from two market research consultancies about research they have conducted into the attitudes of non-voters towards politics and elections.
Thursday 19 June, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Sue Inglish, Head of Political Programmes, Analysis and Research, BBC
- Ric Bailey, Chief Adviser, Politics, BBC
- Fran O’Leary, Director of Strategy and Innovation, Lodestone
- Damian Lyons Lowe, Chief Executive, Survation
- Patrick Brione, Director of Research, Survation