In the fourth and final session of this inquiry, the Committee will take evidence from the Institute for Government and representatives of the Government on how fixed-term Parliaments will affect the final year of a Parliament on Thursday 6 March at 10.00am in the Wilson Room, Portcullis House.
Thursday 6 March 2014 at 10.00am, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Rt Hon Peter Riddell CBE PC, Director, Institute for Government
- Akash Paun, Fellow, Institute for Government
At 11.00 am
- Sir Bob Kerslake, Head of the Civil Service
- Sir Jeremy Heywood, Cabinet Secretary, Cabinet Office
- Rt Hon Oliver Letwin MP, Minister for Government Policy, Cabinet Office