The Political and Constitutional Affairs Committee holds first evidence session to scrutinise pre-legislative scrutiny of the draft clauses for a Bill to implement further devolution to Scotland.
Monday 2 February 2015 at 5.15pm, Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster
- Dr Mark Elliott, Reader in Public Law, University of Cambridge
- Michael P Clancy OBE, Director, Law Reform, Law Society of Scotland
- Professor Ian Loveland, Professor of Law, City Law School
- Professor Aileen McHarg, Professor of Public Law, Strathclyde University
- Willie Sullivan, Director, Electoral Reform Society Scotland
- Juliet Swann, Campaigns and Research Officer, Electoral Reform Society Scotland
- David Torrance, journalist and author
The Political and Constitutional Reform Committee is undertaking pre-legislative scrutiny of the draft clauses for a Bill to implement the Smith Commission Agreement which the Government published on 22 January 2014, with a particular focus on the constitutional arrangements for further devolution to Scotland set out in the draft clauses.