The Liaison Committee of the House of Commons will take evidence from the Prime Minister, Rt Hon Boris Johnson MP, on Thursday 24 October at 10am.
Select Committee Chairs participating in this session:
- Dr Sarah Wollaston - Health and Social Care Committee and Liaison Committee Chair
- Hillary Benn - Exiting the European Union Committee
- Clive Betts - Housing, Communities and Local Government Committee
- Sir William Cash - European Scrutiny Committee
- Yvette Cooper - Home Affairs Committee
- Mary Creagh - Environmental Audit Committee
- Frank Field - Work and Pensions Committee
- Meg Hillier - Public Accounts Committee
- Sir Bernard Jenkin - Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee
- Norman Lamb - Science and Technology Committee
- Bob Neill - Justice Committee
- Tom Tugendhat - Foreign Affairs Committee
- Pete Wishart - Scottish Affairs Committee
Further details, including a list of topics to be covered, will be released nearer the time.