The Justice Committee will hold two further evidence sessions in this inquiry when evidence will be heard from:
Tuesday 17 May
- Jonathan Ledger, General Secretary, NAPO; and
- Matthew Lay, Chair Probation Committee, UNISON
The session will start immediately after the Committee’s pre-appointment hearing with the preferred candidate for the Prison and Probation Ombudsman. This is expected to be at around 11.15am.
The session will take place in Committee Room 6.
Wednesday 18 May
- Clive Martin, Director, Clinks;
- Rob Smith, Chief Executive, YSS;
- Chris Wright, Director of Operations, Catch22; and
- Andrew Neilson, Assistant Director for Public Affairs and Policy, Howard League
The session will take place in Committee Room 8.
The sessions will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis as seating is limited and there is no system of tickets or advance booking. Please advise security staff that you are attending a committee meeting and they will direct you. You should allow at least 20 minutes to go through security.