The Justice Committee will hold its second evidence session in its inquiry into the Pre-legislative scrutiny of the Children and Families Bill on Tuesday 20 November 2012.
The session will take place in the Wilson Room, Portcullis House.
At 9.30 am
- Hon Mrs Justice Pauffley DBE, Family Judiciary
- Hon Mr Justice Ryder, Family Judiciary
At 10.00 am
- Clare Chamberlain, Project Manager, Tri-borough Care Proceedings Pilot
- Steve Crocker, Deputy Director (Children and Families), Hampshire County Council
- Anthony Douglas, Chief Executive, Cafcass
- Bruce Clark, Director of Policy, Cafcass
At 10.30 am
- Ken Sanderson, CEO, Families Need Fathers
- Paul Apreda, National Manager, FNF Both Parents Matter Cymru