The Justice Committee is holding its final evidence session as part of its inquiry into disclosure of evidence in criminal cases.
Purpose of the session
The Committee will examine a number of subjects relating to disclosure of evidence in criminal cases, including:
- the scale and nature of disclosure issues within the criminal justice system
- capability within the CPS and the Police to undertake disclosure
- next steps on disclosure.
Wednesday 13 June 2018, Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster.
- Nick Hurd MP, Minister of State for Policing and the Fire Service, Home Office
- David Lamberti, Director of Policing, Home Office
At 10.45am (approx.):
- Jeremy Wright QC MP, Attorney General