Justice Committee continues inquiry into disclosure of evidence in criminal cases.
The Committee will examine a number of subjects relating to disclosure of evidence in criminal cases, including:
- the national disclosure improvement plan
- capability within the CPS and the Police to undertake disclosure
- the scale and nature of disclosure issues within the criminal justice system
- next steps on disclosure
Tuesday 5 June 2018, Thatcher Room, Portcullis House.
- Nick Ephgrave, Chief Constable, National Police Chiefs’ Council
- Mike Cunningham, Chief Executive, College of Policing
- Alison Saunders, Director of Public Prosecutions, Crown Prosecution Service