The Justice Select Committee holds its third evidence session in its inquiry into courts and tribunals fees and charges. The Committee's two previous sessions covered the criminal courts charge and employment tribunal fees respectively. This session looks at the effects of the courts and tribunals fees regime on access to justice and the international competitiveness of the legal services market of England and Wales.
Wednesday 9 December 2015, Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Sarah Crowther, South Eastern Circuit
- Alice Hardy, Police Action Lawyers Group
- Derek Bambury, Forum of Insurance Lawyers
- Anthony Abrahams, Director General, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Jo Edwards, Chair, Resolution
- Carita Thomas, Co-convenor, Legal Aid Working Group, Immigration Law Practitioners' Association