Justice Committee holds its first evidence session on its inquiry into courts and tribunals fees and charges. This session focuses on the criminal courts charge.
Tuesday 27 October 2015, Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster
- Frances Crook, Chief Executive, Howard League for Penal Reform
- Phil Bowen, Director, the Centre for Justice Innovation
- Ben Summerskill, Director, The Criminal Justice Alliance
- Penelope Gibbs, Transform Justice
- Richard Monkhouse, Chairman, and Malcolm Richardson, Deputy Chairman, Magistrates’ Association