The Sub-Committee on the Work of the Independent Commission for Aid Impact is holding an evidence session to examine DFID's Bilateral Support to Growth and Livelihoods in Afghanistan on Wednesday 9 April.
Wednesday 9 April, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Graham Ward CBE, Chief Commissioner, Independent Commission for Aid Impact
- Alexandra Cran-McGreehin, Head of Secretariat, ICAI
- David Brown, Team Leader, ICAI
- Joy Hutcheon, Director General, Country Programmes
- Pauline Hayes, Acting Director, Western Asia Division
Purpose of the Session
This sub-Committee session offers the chance to discuss ICAI’s report on Afghanistan (published 7 March 2014) with ICAI’s Chief Commissioner, Graham Ward. The second panel provides the opportunity to probe DFID on ICAI’s findings, and to follow up on the recommendations made by the IDC in its 2012 report on Afghanistan.