The International Development Committee hears from experts on the Department for International Development's (DFID) work in Bangladesh.
Tuesday 23 January 2018, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Dr Joe Devine, Head of Department of Social and Policy Sciences, University of Bath
- Meenakshi Ganguly, South Asia Director, Human Rights Watch
- Dr Ipshita Basu, University of Westminster
- Asif Saleh, Senior Director, Strategy, Communications and Empowerment, BRAC
- Farah Kabir, Country Director of ActionAid Bangladesh
Purpose of the Session
This evidence session is to inform the Committee on the development challenges currently facing Bangladesh, and to find out how UK aid is responding to them.