Sub-Committee on ICAI hears from the Independent Commission for Aid Impact (ICAI) and the Department for International Development (DFID) on ICAI's review on DFID's approach to managing exit and transition in its development partnerships.
Wednesday 14 December 2016, Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster
Independent Commission for Aid Impact (ICAI)
- Dr Alison Evans, Chief Commissioner
- Francesca Del Mese, Lead Commissioner
- Kate Tench, Team Leader, ICAI service provider
- Catherine Cameron, Director, ICAI service provider
Department for International Development (DFID)
- Lindy Cameron, Director-General, Country Programmes
- Richard Montgomery, Director, Asia, Caribbean and the Overseas Territories
Purpose of the Session
The Sub-Committee on ICAI will look at how well DFID manages ending or transitioning its bilateral aid relationships. ICAI’s recent report on the issue was highly critical, and the Sub-Committee will examine with both ICAI and DFID how the significant shortcomings identified can be addressed.
Image: Independent Commission for Aid Impact