The Housing, Communities and Local Government Committee questions planning practitioners and legal experts as part of land value capture inquiry.
Monday 11 June in the Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
Panel 1: Planning practitioners
- Hugh Ellis, Head of Policy, Town and Country Planning Association
- Ian Fletcher, Director of Policy, British Property Federation
- Dr James Richardson, Chief Economist, National Infrastructure Commission
Panel 2: Legal Experts
- Barry Denyer-Green, Falcon Chambers
- Stephen Ashworth, Dentons
- Vicky Fowler, Gowling WLG
Purpose of the session
Witnesses are likely to be asked about reforms to the current system and methods used in other countries, as well as new approaches to land value capture and lessons from history.