The Housing, Communities and Local Government Committee hears from Nick Hurd MP, Home Office Minister responsible for Grenfell Tower victims work, on rehousing and other support provided by the Council and Government, and other local residents’ associations and other groups related to the Grenfell Tower fire.
Wednesday 18 July in the Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Yvette Williams, Justice4Grenfell
- Clarrie Mendy, Humanity for Grenfell
- Hanan Cherbika, Grenfell Walk Residents Association
- Nahid Ashby, Silchester Residents Association
- Samia Badani, Bramley House Residents Association
- Nick Hurd MP, Minister of State for Policing and Fire Service, Home Office
- Jillian Kay, Director for Grenfell Recovery and Resilience, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
In June, the Housing, Communities and Local Government Committee held a one-off evidence session with Grenfell United, Lancaster West Residents’ Association and North Kensington Law Centre, before questioning the Leader of the Council and Chief Executive from the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea on the rehousing and other support provided by the Council and Government to residents since the Grenfell Tower fire.