The Home Affairs Committee takes evidence on the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 on Tuesday 4 November 2014.
Tuesday 4 November 2014, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Sir Paul Kennedy, Interception of Communications Commissioner
- Michelle Stanistreet, General Secretary, National Union of Journalists
- Deputy Assistant Commissioner Maxine De Brunner, National Lead for Lawful Intercept
- Chief Constable Mick Creedon, Derbyshire Police
- Assistant Chief Constable Richard Berry, National Policing Lead for Communications Data
Timings are approximate.