The Home Affairs Committee will be taking evidence from childrens' charities and hearing from victims of anti-social behaviour.
Tuesday 22 January 2013
Venue: Grimond Room, Portcullis House
Watch the session: Draft Anti-Social Behaviour Bill
- Janet Grauberg, Director of UK Strategy, Barnardo’s
- Penelope Gibbs, Chair, Standing Committee for Youth Justice
- Ellen Broome, Director of Policy and Public Affairs, The Children’s Society
- Liz Walker, Redoubt, victim of anti-social behaviour
- Javed Khan, Chief Executive of Victim Support
Committee Chairman Rt Hon Keith Vaz MP said:
"The proposed legislation will affect children as young as ten and we will be looking at the impact it could have upon them.
It is essential that the needs of victims are placed at the heart of this bill. We will be asking them about their experiences and for their views on how to tackle antisocial behaviour."