The Home Affairs Committee will discuss options available for future immigration arrangements between the UK and the EU.
Tuesday 26 June, Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Phoebe Griffith, Associate Director for Migration, Integration and Communities, IPPR
- Professor Jonathan Portes, Economics and Public Policy, King's College London and Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Stephen Clarke, Senior Economic Analyst, Resolution Foundation
- Lord Green of Deddington, Chairman, Migration Watch UK
- David Goodhart, Head of Demography, Immigration & Integration, Policy Exchange