The Home Affairs Committee holds the second evidence session of its inquiry into immigration. The session is the first in this inquiry away from Westminster.
Thursday 2 February 2017, Bedford Corn Exchange
- Dave Hodgson, Mayor of Bedford
- Philip Simpkins, Chief Executive, Bedford Borough Council
- Sarah Boparan, Recruitment and Key Account Manager, HOPS Labour Solutions
- Andy Coaten, Managing Director, Butters Group Limited
- Beverly Dixon, HR Director, G's Group
- Chris Newenham, Joint Managing Director, Wilkin & Sons Ltd
The oral evidence session is in the Harpur Suite, Bedford Corn Exchange, St Paul's Square, Bedford, MK40 1SL. The entrance is via Harpur Suite Square on Harpur Street.