The Home Affairs Committee holds an evidence session on Islamophobia as part of its ongoing inquiry on hate crime.
Tuesday 13 December 2016, Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Fiyaz Mughal, Founder, Tell MAMA
- Bharath Ganesh, Researcher, Tell MAMA
- Miqdaad Versi, Assistant Secretary General, Muslim Council of Britain
- Dr Chris Allen, Lecturer in Social Policy, University of Birmingham
- Dr Imran Awan, Associate Professor in Criminology, Birmingham City University
- Murtaza Shaikh, Co-Director, Averroes