The Home Affairs Committee holds an evidence session on the proceeds of crime.
Tuesday 3 May 2016, Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Robert Barrington, Executive Director, Transparency International UK
- Mark Thompson, Head of Proceeds of Crime Unit, Serious Fraud Office
- Bill Browder, Founder and Chief Executive, Hermitage Capital Management
- Henry Pryor, Property Buying Agent and Market Commentator
- Laurence Sacker, Partner, Corporate Finance and Money Laundering Reporting Officer, UHY Hacker Young LLP