On Tuesday 1 April the Health Committee holds its second oral evidence session on Children’s and Adolescent Mental Health.
- Barbara Rayment, Chair, Children and Young People's Mental Health Coalition
- Professor Peter Fonagy, National Clinical Lead, Children and Young People's Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (CYP IAPT) Programme
- Dr Peter Hindley, Chair of the Faculty of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Dr Jane Roberts, RCGP National Clinical Champion for Youth Mental Health
- Sarah Brennan, Chief Executive, Young Minds
Location: Grimond Room, Portcullis House