On Tuesday 29 October the Health Committee held its third oral evidence session on the management of long-term conditions. The second evidence session took place on 16 October.
At 2.30 pm
- Dr Peter Fisher, Clinical Director and Director of Research, Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine
- Professor George Lewith, Professor of Health Research, University of Southampton.
At 3.30 pm
- Professor Nigel Mathers, Vice Chair of Council, Royal College of General Practitioners
- Alastair Buxton, Head of NHS Services, Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committee
- Emily Holzhausen, Director of Policy and Public Affairs, Carers UK
- Victoria Matthews, Assistant Long Term Conditions Adviser, Royal College of Nursing
Location: Room 5, Main Committee Corridor, Palace of Westminster