On 7 December the Health Committee will hold its fifth oral evidence session on Commissioning. The Terms of Reference for the inquiry were issued on 27 July
Tuesday 7 December 2010
- Jeremy Taylor, Chief Executive, National Voices
- Katherine Murphy, Chief Executive, the Patients Association
- Sophie Corlett, Director of External Relations, Mind
- Andrew Harrop, Director of Policy and Public Affairs, Age UK
- Mike Jackson, Senior National Officer (Health), UNISON Healthcare
- John Ransford CBE, Chief Executive, Local Government Association Group
- Dr Frank Atherton, President, the Association of Directors of Public Health
- David Worskett, Director, NHS Partners Network
Location: Committee Room 5, Main Committee Corridor
The Committee meets in the House of Commons Main Building and in Portcullis House. Room numbers allocated to Committees are subject to change at short notice. Anyone wishing to attend is therefore advised to check the location of the meeting by clicking on and refreshing the link to the Select Committee Calendar the day before the meeting.
The final session on Commissioning is scheduled for Wednesday 15 December when the Secretary of State will attend to give evidence.
Visitors are advised to allow about 20 minutes to pass through security. You might find this link to maps and directions useful.
You may wish to bookmark the following link to the Health Committee Website. Any previously bookmarked Health Committee pages should be deleted as they could take you through to obsolete material. Please remember to refresh your screen each time you visit this website or the Parliamentary website in order to obtain the most up-to-date information.