The Health Committee holds an oral evidence session as part of its inquiry on the impact of the Comprehensive Spending Review on health and social care.
Tuesday 23 February 2016, Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster
- Professor Matt Sutton, Professor of Health Economics, University of Manchester
- Dr José-Luis Fernandez, Deputy Director and Associate Professional Research Fellow, London School of Economics
- Professor Nick Mays, Professor of Health Policy, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- John Appleby, Chief Economist, The King’s Fund
- Nigel Edwards, Chief Executive, Nuffield Trust
- Anita Charlesworth, Director of Research and Economics, Health Foundation