The Health and Social Care Committee hears from STP leaders and NHS national representative bodies.
Tuesday 23 April in the The Wilson Room, Portcullis House
At 4pm - Panel 1
- Dr Amanda Doyle, Chief Officer, Healthier Lancashire and South Cumbria
- Prof Chris Ham, Chair, Coventry and Warwickshire STP
- Patricia Hewitt, Chair, Norfolk and Waveney STP
- Jon Rouse, Chief Officer, Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership
At 5pm - Panel 2
- Julie Wood, Chief Executive, NHS Clinical Commissioners
- Chris Hopson, Chief Executive, NHS Providers
- Niall Dickson, Chief Executive, NHS Confederation
- Sarah Pickup, Deputy Chief Executive, Local Government Association
Purpose of the session
Following its report last year on Integrated care: organisations, partnerships and systems the Committee is scrutinising the legislative proposals put forward to support the implementation of the NHS Long-term Plan. The inquiry is focussing on the detailed proposals published by NHS England and NHS Improvement.
In this second session the Committee will hear from STP leaders and NHS national representative bodies. The purpose of this session is to enable the Committee to build on the initial assessment of the NHS's proposals for legislative change from the first session, held on Tuesday 2 April (the transcript of the first session can be found here).
The evidence received for this inquiry can be found here.