The Health and Social Care Committee hears from representatives from charities, professional bodies and providers to explore the views of those speaking on behalf of families, children and frontline services.
Tuesday 13 November in Committee Room 6, Palace of Westminster
- Elizabeth Duff, Senior Policy Advisor, National Childbirth Trust
- Dr Alain Gregoire, Chair, Maternal Mental Health Alliance
- Anna-Marie Hassall, Director of Practice and Programme, National Children's Bureau
- Javed Khan, Chief Executive Officer, Barnardo's
- Dr Cheryll Adams, Executive Director, Institute of Health Visiting
- Ailsa Swarbrick, National Unit Director, Family Nurse Partnership National Unit
- Gill Walton, Chief Executive, Royal College of Midwives
- Dr Beckie Lang, Chief Executive, Parent Infant Partnership (PIP) UK Ltd
Purpose of the session
The Committee will be seeking to ask questions about local service delivery, workforce capacity and training and national policy.
The session will also explore the economic case for investment in this area, including whether current resources can be used more effectively.