The Committee will hold its second of three evidence sessions in its inquiry into UK-Brazil Relations. This session will examine the UK’s commercial relationship with Brazil, and the role of Brazil as an international actor in areas such as Iran and UN Reform.
The session will be held on Wednesday 11 May 2011 at 2.30 pm in the Grimond Room, Portcullis House.
At 2.30 pm:
- Nicholas Armour, Director, International Group, UK Trade & Investment;
- Tony Lamb, Latin Americas Team, International Group, UK Trade & Investment, and
- Philip Brown, Trade Policy Unit, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
At approximately 3.15 pm:
- Professor Andrew Hurrell, Montague Burton Professor of International Relations, University of Oxford, and
- Dr Marieke Riethof, Lecturer in Latin American Politics, Institute of Latin American Studies, University of Liverpool