The Foreign Affairs Committee hold a session on Russian corruption and the UK.
This session considers what action the UK Government should take to tackle the proceeds of Kremlin-connected corruption funnelled into the UK.
Wednesday 28 March 2018, Committee Room 6
- Oliver Bullough, Journalist and author on Russia
- Juliette Garside, Financial Correspondent
- Luke Harding, Journalist and author on Russia
- Tom Keatinge, Director, Centre for Financial Crime and Security Studies, RUSI
at approximately 3.45pm
- Vladimir Ashurkov, Executive Director, Anti-Corruption Foundation
- Roman Borisovich, Co-founder, ClampK
Image: Parliamentary copyright