The Foreign Affairs Committee holds two evidence sessions on Global Britain and India.
The first session considers India’s economic development, foreign policy, and views on global governance.
The second session explores the UK and India’s economic relationship, covering trade, investment, and migration policy.
Tuesday 20 November 2018, Committee Room 5, Palace of Westminster
Session 1 - at 10am
- Dr Reuben Abraham, CEO and Senior Fellow, IDFC Institute
Tuesday 20 November 2018, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
Session 2 - at 2.45pm
- Shishir Bajoria, Chairman, Bajoria Group
- Lord Bilimoria CBE DL, Founder and Chairman, Cobra Beer
- Dan Mobley, Global Corporate Relations Director, Diageo
- Devie Mohan, Co-founder and CEO, Burnmark