The Exiting the European Union Committee continues its inquiry into the progress of the EU withdrawal negotiations and Government preparedness for Brexit.
Purpose of the session
The Committee is interesting in examining:
- The Government’s position on the Customs Union and UK internal market
- Future trade objectives
- The impact of Brexit on the automotive, agricultural and haulage sectors
- Implications of leaving the EU for Dover
- Preparations required on both sides of the Channel
- Government planning and preparedness for the various exit scenarios
This is the second evidence session of the Committee's inquiry into the progress of the EU withdrawal negotiations.
Wednesday 29 November, Boothroyd Room, Portcullis House