The Exiting the European Union Committee examines the progress of the UK's negotiations on EU withdrawal.
Having examined Parliament's role in approving and implementing the withdrawal agreement and terms of the future relationship, the Committee now focuses on the data-related implications of the UK's departure from the EU, and the UK's future participation in the Galileo project.
Wednesday 9 May, Boothroyd Room, Portcullis House
- Giles Derrington, Head of Policy: Brexit, International and Economics, TechUK
- Elizabeth Denham, Information Commissioner
- Stephen Hurley, Head of Brexit Planning and Policy, British Telecom
- James Mullock, Partner, Bird & Bird
At approximately 10.30:
- Dr Bleddyn Bowen, University of Leicester
- Colin Paynter, Managing Director, Airbus Defence and Space UK
- Patrick Norris, Secretary of the European Affairs Group, UK Space