The Environmental Audit Committee session will focus on the impact of climate change and environmental damage, particularly on biodiversity, ecosystems, water and healthcare.
Tuesday 12 February 2019, Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Professor Georgina Mace, Professor of Biodiversity and Ecosystems, University College London
- Dr Mark Mulligan, Head of the Department of Geography, King's College London
- Professor Peter Cox, Professor of Climate System Dynamics, University of Exeter
- Dr Richard Horton, Editor-in-Chief, The Lancet
- Sonia Roschnik, Director, Sustainable Development Unit
- Matt Shardlow, Chief Executive Officer, BugLife- the Invertebrate Conservation Trust